We are now accepting applications for 2018. Click here to download an application. Some of our vendors are listed here and I am in the process of updating the list, so keep checking in:
- Jill and Nowell Smith are the proprietors of NATIVE AMERICAN JEWELRY, with a wide array of hand-crafted fine jewelry from the Southwest, in addition to Crystals and Healing Stones.
- SILVER ARROW GALLERY is run by Alan Schramm and his family. This is one of the largest units at the event and the array of merchandise includes silver jewelry, Native American art, leather goods, herbal teas & creams, books, sage, beads and much more…you could spend a vast amount of time here if you can squeeze around all the other shoppers.
- I am happy to say that Flute Maker Val Kobrin of HAWKEYE’S NEST will be returning to offer his talents as a flute maker.
- CIRCLE LEGACY CENTER will be offering fry-bread fry-bread tacos and wojapi!
- FETTER CONCESSIONS will be offering a variety of foods, deserts and smoothies.